When travelling to another city, one of the biggest challenges is to find a suitable accommodation for self. London is one city that has always been attracting many travellers throughout the year. The city can be best described as a rich cultural heritage with the perfect mix of modernity. The architectural designs surrounding you in the city are just mindboggling. For all the travel lovers, who will be travelling to London, your personal travel guide has come up with some of the top accommodation options that you can consider for staying near the London city airport.
- DoubleTree by Hilton London: If you love enjoying a picturesque view along with a luxury staying experience, then this hotel is just perfect for you. Located along the River Thames, this hotel is an ideal staying destination for couples, as they mostly like the location of this hotel. The rooms are beautifully decorated and are equipped with all the relevant amenities. You can expect to have a flat-screen TV, an air condition, tea/coffee making facility, proper ventilation and much more. You can also get to taste various delicious delicacies at the restaurant located in this hotel. The exceptional hospitality and 24-hour room service will make sure that you have a pleasant visit.
- Sunborn London Yacht Hotel: This hotel sure knows how to take care of their visitors. This floating super-yacht hotel allows all its visitors with a free WiFi access. The floating hotel enjoys a prime location and is around 7-minutes’ drive from the London city airport. You can also visit the iconic Canary wharf which is around 6-minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can get to book a variety of rooms, each having its own unique specialty. Whether you want a room having a dock-view or a river-view, you can find the perfect room of your choice. Delicious food, clean floors, elegantly designed rooms, 24-hours customer help desk, bar are some of the things you can expect from this hotel.
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London: Stunning interiors, exceptional hospitality, nice location, and decent amenities are some of the things that define this hotel. If you decide to stay in this hotel, then you will be left open to a galore of luxury amenities and are sure to love your stay at this hotel. Laundry facilities, free WiFi, indoor pool, 24-hour business centre, spa treatment rooms, bar/lounge, premium television sets, and daily housekeeping are some of the things that you will get in this hotel. Room facilities depend on the type of room that you book for your stay. Even a basic room will provide you with all the relevant amenities. If you want to experience a luxury stay, then choose your room accordingly.
- The Grosvenor Hotel: Located at Belgravia, this hotel enjoys an easy connectivity with the rest of the city. Even the iconic Big Ben and Sloane Square are around 2kms from this hotel. This smoke-free hotel has 2 restaurants, 3 bars, fitness centre, free WiFi, 24-hour room service, concierge service, and much more. Each room is beautifully decorated and offers relevant amenities. Premium bedding, coffee makers, LCD TV, iPod, wooden furniture, and free WiFi are some of the facilities that each room is equipped with.
- Apex City of London Hotel: The Apex hotel has around 209 guestrooms, and each room has been designed with bold colours and modern furniture. You can expect to have a comfortable stay at this hotel. If you want a room with some specific features like a balcony, then the hotel staff will provide you with a room that matches your specifications. LCD TV’s, free WiFi, refrigerators, air conditioners, and in-room safes are some of the features offered by this hotel.
Make sure you choose the right accommodation and make the most out of it.